Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: September 2020
Valley of the Sun United Way, an Arizona non-profit corporation, provides funeralassistanceprogram.org (together with all subdomains and related websites, the “Website”) for your information. In these Terms and Conditions, “use of the Website” or similar language means: your accessing the Website; sending or receiving email or other electronic communications to or from us; accessing materials and other content available through the Website; providing and/or uploading documents or data to the Website; registering for an account or other limited-access materials; and other similar events or services offered in connection with the Website.
- Nature of the Website. The Website is, among other things, a system to help grieving Maricopa County families who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and have recently lost a loved one. To facilitate such connections, Valley of the Sun United Way has collaborated with Maricopa County to provide qualified applicants assistance to be applied to burial or cremation services at a participating licensed funeral home.
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries, or the United States copyright laws);
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of, is linked to, or facilitates the operation of any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keylogger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systemic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation any scraping, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, or the like) on or in relation to the Website;
- Access or interact with the Website using any robot, spider, or other automated means;
- Use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity, or to contact any individual, company, or other person or entity except as intended by the nature of the Website.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Valley of the Sun United Way, a Valley of the Sun United Way employee or volunteer, or another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Valley of the Sun United Way or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website; or
- Republish, redistribute, sell, rent, exploit for a commercial purpose, show in public, or sub-license any material from the Website.
- No Representations or Warranties. We make no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on or accessible through the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own and sole risk. We attempt to provide accurate information, but the Website is for general reference and informational purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and make no commitment to update such content. We do not promise that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that use of the Website will produce any specific results. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the content on or accessible through, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the content so obtained.
Accessing the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- DMCA. If you believe that content hosted on or available via the Website infringes your copyright, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
- All Rights Reserved. The Website and related materials are the proprietary property of Valley of the Sun United Way. No right or license in or to any portion of the Website is granted to you except as expressly stated herein.
If you have any questions concerning this usage policy, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.